When running a business, there are certain things that can make a significant difference to the speed and trajectory of company growth. Here are a few of the top tips shared by Pippa Beg, director of Board Intelligence, at today's IoD Women in Business Conference:
- Build networks and surround yourself with people you trust and can seek advice from.
- Have blind faith and be positive where your ideas are being well received by those around you.
- Ensure your Board get the right stimulus and intelligence to perform well.
- Technology is key. Embrace new applications and platforms and develop your own where the need arises. Innovate.
- Challenge yourself to identify what you want your business to look like in ten years time and continually push yourself along the path to get there.